Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner Model 3 SR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a loaner on Thursday and supercharged to 100% the EPA is 210miles. Odometer reads 40000 odds and 69plated. Not sure how much degradation happened over the last 5 years? Does anyone know what was the EPA at the time model 3 was released in UK?

Still the car drives well and more composed than a Y. Bit loud and some rattles. But other than that it isn’t bad. No wireless charging and no button to close the boot.

The girl at the SC centre said I can go up to 120miles radius from their location and maximum of 200 miles. Clarified the excess it is comprehensive but £2500 excess to pay. Got car hire excess for £20 and making sure I drive carefully.

Last edited:
Got a loaner on Thursday and supercharged to 100% the EPA is 210miles. Odometer reads 40000 odds and 69plated. Not sure how much degradation happened over the last 5 years? Does anyone know what was the EPA at the time model 3 was released in UK?

Still the car drives well and more composed than a Y. Bit loud and some rattles. But other than that it isn’t bad. No wireless charging and no button to close the boot.

The girl at the SC centre said I can go up to 120miles radius from their location and maximum of 200 miles. Clarified the excess it is comprehensive but £2500 excess to pay. Got car hire excess for £20 and making sure I drive carefully.
I guess you got a SR+ and that had a range of ~242 miles at 100% charge. So degradation of 13%.

Typical degradation, is shown here: Degradation