Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

Location not updated during shipping

KSH0

Sep 9, 2019
Phoenix
I'm getting my 2015 P85D shipped from Florida and super excited. However, despite the car being almost fully charged and connecting to the Tesla app, the location has not updated in several days. The same thing happened to my friend car when it was shipped. Any ideas why?
Thanks!

David.85D

Oct 29, 2016
USA
Same happened to me. I only saw it once, when they had to unload it to get to a car that was loaded in front of me.

1 Some/many transporters turn off data on purpose. They don’t want you to see!

2 Enclosed trailers block the signal

3. Car doesn’t transmit data when in deep sleep

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC