Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long Island, NY Supercharger locations 2017-2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Rumor of Roosevelt Field Mall SC in 2019 per RFM Gallery employee.

Open
  • Islandia - 10 SC - LIE, Rt. 454
  • Plainview - 8 SC - LIE, Northern State, Rt. 135
  • Southampton - 8 SC - Southampton Bypass/North Hwy/Rt. 27
  • Valley Stream - 16 Urban SC - Sunrise Hwy

Unknown status:
  • Little Neck/Lake Success - ??? SC - LIE
  • Manorville - ??? SC - LIE
  • Shirley - ??? SC - Sunrise Hwy
  • Wantagh - ??? SC - Southern State, Wantagh State

Unknown status:
  • Bay Shore - ??? SC - Sunrise Hwy, Fire Island Ferries
  • East Hampton - ??? SC - Rt. 27
Future Reported Sites

Unknown status:
  • Montauk (Kirk Park Beach) - ??? SC - Rt. 27
  • Garden City (Roosevelt Field) - ??? SC - Meadowbrook Pkwy

Thanks! Aren’t they also opening up a retail shop in Roosevelt field mall? It would make sense to add a SC there too

What happened to the Service Center in Haupague that was supposed to be completed this year? That was fairly well documented with several news articles. I was over there last week (the old 6th Ave Electronics location) and it still looked like an abandoned shell with no work going on.

Today I was at the Walt Whitman mall and stopped in to ask the crew there if they knew anything about the Haupague SvC. They said it was coming but it wasn't known when or if it would be just a SvC or a combined SvC/sales facility. I guess the latter would depend upon whether the NYS legislature lifts the limit on the number of Tesla sales outlets in the state.

You know what would probably be great sites?
The 2 rest areas on the Southern State at the city line (where the tolls used to be back when), and the Rest Areas in Suffolk Just east of Carl's straight path (Long Island Visitors center, and the other side of the highway)

Reactions: st50maint
You know what would probably be great sites?
The 2 rest areas on the Southern State at the city line (where the tolls used to be back when), and the Rest Areas in Suffolk Just east of Carl's straight path (Long Island Visitors center, and the other side of the highway)
The LIVC does have L2 chargers...but I agree that would be a good location.

Reactions: CarsonGallo
Just figured I would post about Roosevelt Field. I went to their store this past weekend to ask if they were planning any charging options for owners. Currently they dont even have a way to charge their own tester cars. They have to bring the cars to a local hotel or drive them home in the city to charge them there.

He informed me they have no plans of adding chargers there.

FYI i have an update about the Service Center opening in St James ( old 6th Ave electronics ). My buddy got a contract bid for tinting windows and he showed me the photo which showed the contract was for TESLA INC, St James. It is obviously for the Service Center opening up! He bid on the job, will post up here if he wins it.

• Informative
Reactions: blee321 and Ken7