Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for some TMC help to Test Drive MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a little help. My wife and I are interested in a Model X and on a recent trip to Boston we setup a test drive. Unfortunately the vehicle we drove was having some issues with the suspension and was pulled from service right after our ride. As a result the ride was horrible and my wife almost got car sick. We were ready to make the deposit right then and there until this test drive. After that she was over the car. Then a few days later she brought it up again and wants to give it a final yay or nay with another test drive. The center in Boston tried to help but asked that I look to TMC to see if anyone near me had an X that would be of some assistance.
We live in Northwest Arkansas so the closest center is 3.5 hours away which would require quite a haul will 3 kids plus an over night stay. Can anyone help us out with a test drive locally or somewhat closer? Would be happy to use your referral code if it all works out.

Thank you for your help!