TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking For White 2017 Model S AWD & Supports AP2.0+

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Brutaka, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Brutaka

Brutaka Member

Hi there,

So I'm looking to buy a white 2017 Model S AWD that supports AP 2.0 and up. My max price range is $65,000. Message me if you have anything or know anyone who is selling their model. Thanks.

2. DanCar

DanCar Member

#2 DanCar, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  3. Brutaka

Brutaka Member

4. DanCar

DanCar Member

Model 3 wait times have been slashed. What do you think of getting a Model 3 instead? Costs $55K+ new with full self driving.

5. Brutaka

Brutaka Member

#5 Brutaka, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    I've already have a reservation in and thought about it. But when I sat in it's the mall and compared it to the model s, it felt like it was 1/3 of what the Model S is. I prefer the looks of the Model S, the hatchback, the dual screens, the legroom in the rear, and just everything about it. I understand the model 3 seems to be better at almost everything at this point but it honestly feels like another small sports car. I would rather have a luxury smooth ride into work. I've driven small sports cars all my life and it's starting to bore me. Plus having the single screen in the model 3 is a poor decision in my opinion. It's VERY hard to focus on the road while trying to view the maps that so happens to be on the opposite side of the driver. Not very intuitive if you ask me.

• Like x 1
  6. pdxrunr

pdxrunr Member

Have you found a white Model S to purchase yet? I'm about ready to list mine and wanted to see if you might be interested. It's pretty tricked out with a lot of custom stuff, but does only have AP1 hardware.

Louis

7. welcomewagon

welcomewagon Member

I have a white on white 2017 S75D with AP2.5 that I’m getting ready to sell in a few weeks when my Model X is delivered. Only 7900 miles, perfect condition. 21” gray turbines, smart air suspension, EAP, 4.2s 0-60, ceramic coating and ceramic tint all around, even a brand new Blackvue 750s I’m throwing in, just had professionally installed. CarMax offered me $67k so I’m looking to get around $72k for it.

8. Brutaka

Brutaka Member

Sorry but that's out of my price range.

9. Brutaka

Brutaka Member

EDIT: My max cost now is 60k. Even then that's cutting it close and would prefer within the 50k range.

10. Brutaka

Brutaka Member

Just purchased a new Model 3. No need to keep looking.