Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking For White 2017 Model S AWD & Supports AP2.0+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 wait times have been slashed. What do you think of getting a Model 3 instead? Costs $55K+ new with full self driving.
I've already have a reservation in and thought about it. But when I sat in it's the mall and compared it to the model s, it felt like it was 1/3 of what the Model S is. I prefer the looks of the Model S, the hatchback, the dual screens, the legroom in the rear, and just everything about it. I understand the model 3 seems to be better at almost everything at this point but it honestly feels like another small sports car. I would rather have a luxury smooth ride into work. I've driven small sports cars all my life and it's starting to bore me. Plus having the single screen in the model 3 is a poor decision in my opinion. It's VERY hard to focus on the road while trying to view the maps that so happens to be on the opposite side of the driver. Not very intuitive if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanCar
I have a white on white 2017 S75D with AP2.5 that I’m getting ready to sell in a few weeks when my Model X is delivered. Only 7900 miles, perfect condition. 21” gray turbines, smart air suspension, EAP, 4.2s 0-60, ceramic coating and ceramic tint all around, even a brand new Blackvue 750s I’m throwing in, just had professionally installed. CarMax offered me $67k so I’m looking to get around $72k for it.

I have a white on white 2017 S75D with AP2.5 that I’m getting ready to sell in a few weeks when my Model X is delivered. Only 7900 miles, perfect condition. 21” gray turbines, smart air suspension, EAP, 4.2s 0-60, ceramic coating and ceramic tint all around, even a brand new Blackvue 750s I’m throwing in, just had professionally installed. CarMax offered me $67k so I’m looking to get around $72k for it.
Sorry but that's out of my price range.