Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking forward to 2019.12.X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point, I'm eagerly awaiting this release. Too many piss poor driver's who got their licenses from Crackerjack boxes. Most can't park which becomes nerve racking watching as they park next to me while I'm sitting in the car.

I tend to park further away from the crowd these days and walk. Quite a few people don't know how to park, yet drive a big car. When I come out form the mall, a van just hit a car while trying to park, and then take off, even with the lady still in the car screaming at her.

Sentry to the rescue.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
I tend to park further away from the crowd these days and walk. Quite a few people don't know how to park, yet drive a big car. When I come out form the mall, a van just hit a car while trying to park, and then take off, even with the lady still in the car screaming at her.

Sentry to the rescue.
yes, I am with you on that, especially as I get older, I can use a bit more exercise, so I park off in the corner and walk to the store. I am especially entertained by the people whom drive in circles around the local gym trying to get a spot right in front of the door and then go inside to run 10 miles on a treadmill. :rolleyes: I'm hoping it is because they just want their car closer to the entrance for security reasons rather than thinking it is too far to walk :)

Sentry to the rescue.

I usually park away from the crowds too. However, when there's limited spots, it would be nice to have Sentry mode available. It's cringeworthy to see how dilapidated cars gravitate towards mine with as much care as these cars received through their life.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
yes, I am with you on that, especially as I get older, I can use a bit more exercise, so I park off in the corner and walk to the store. I am especially entertained by the people whom drive in circles around the local gym trying to get a spot right in front of the door and then go inside to run 10 miles on a treadmill. :rolleyes: I'm hoping it is because they just want their car closer to the entrance for security reasons rather than thinking it is too far to walk :)

Yeah, I've been there watching 3 big burly guys in a jacked up Range Rover park right next to the entrance of a gym (even though there was no parking there). Made me wish I owned a tow truck because I'd have moved their ride on the other side of the city.

OLD? Age of 60 ish is considered middle age we still have a long way to go. That’s why we drive a Tesla:)

• Funny
Reactions: Silicon Desert
You guys bring up a good point about people not willing to walk. Not sure that summons is going to help for that matter...hmmm...
Haha advanced summon will be used be me exclusively for poor weather like rain or snow so I don’t have to walk since I park on the other end of the parking lot. On a second thought, I don’t know how smart it would be to make the car navigate a parking lot in poor weather..

Haha advanced summon will be used be me exclusively for poor weather like rain or snow so I don’t have to walk since I park on the other end of the parking lot. On a second thought, I don’t know how smart it would be to make the car navigate a parking lot in poor weather..
I would be scared to see my car running over a kid running after his ball..I know I am being paranoid but the car doesn't see everything neither does the owner.

I would be scared to see my car running over a kid running after his ball..I know I am being paranoid but the car doesn't see everything neither does the owner.
That’s a very specific example haha. The car won’t run anyone over or hit anything. It’s navigating the parking lot at like 3km/hr.. all the cameras and sensors it has it won’t hit anything. People may hit the car though. That’s why you just watch the car as it slowly comes to you.