Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking Forward to the Model 3 Debut

How excited are you about the debut?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my first post in a long time as I have not been following the news here, but I saw something yesterday that was interesting. I was traveling south on I-5 in NORCAL north of the I-5, 505 split when the car I was a passenger in rolled past a car carrier with one car on it. I was on my cell phone and didn't notice it until nearly passing but the car on the carrier was a light green Tesla. It was not an S or an X. I think it had to be a Model 3. I have to wonder where it was coming from?? I'm guessing it was headed to the announcement venue in Hawthorne?? If I had of been driving, i would have slowed and got a picture. A lot of the car was covered in a tape like covering but it looked pretty good. Sorry I could not provide more information.

• Disagree
Reactions: forumman83
This is my first post in a long time as I have not been following the news here, but I saw something yesterday that was interesting. I was traveling south on I-5 in NORCAL north of the I-5, 505 split when the car I was a passenger in rolled past a car carrier with one car on it. I was on my cell phone and didn't notice it until nearly passing but the car on the carrier was a light green Tesla. It was not an S or an X. I think it had to be a Model 3. I have to wonder where it was coming from?? I'm guessing it was headed to the announcement venue in Hawthorne?? If I had of been driving, i would have slowed and got a picture. A lot of the car was covered in a tape like covering but it looked pretty good. Sorry I could not provide more information.
I find it hard to believe that the Model 3 would be shipped to Hawthorne on an open truck - given how secretive they are being (putting employees phones in lockdown to prevent leaks of pictures, for example.) That sucker will be in an enclosed transport and unloaded indoors.

I think it had to be a Model 3. I have to wonder where it was coming from?? I'm guessing it was headed to the announcement venue in Hawthorne??

It is consistent with a rumor the other day about a Model 3 been spotted at Fremont been transported throw from a "secret" area and out for transport to Hawthorne. But just one? And as Bimels point out - on an open truck? Well, lets hope this green color will be an option when we finalize our orders :)

4-1.png
4-2.png