Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking Forward to the Model 3 Debut

How excited are you about the debut?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Winston, we miss leaders the likes of you.

I think it's only HI/AK and a few island territories/nations that have to reach Tuesday.

Thus, since I can't think of a better fitting title for today (more from the same artist as above), I'll post this funky and raw (like birthing pains?) #:

2-1.png
2-2.png

I'd like to imagine this is how I'll look on the 31st if there's a line at the gallery here in Orlando

View attachment 167951

I'm a stone's throw away from the Dania Beach, FL store and am planning an early morning drive-by to see if there is a line. While I figure I'll go to work first and then come back, I do have a chair and umbrella handy. A quick stop at Dunkin' on the way over and I'll be good to go. Thank goodness...no meetings for me on Thursday except for a very important...community outreach event in Dania Beach. :D

Tesla will be live-streaming it directly but we probably won't have a link until a few hours before the event.

I'm thinking that the streaming servers are going to be hammered and that the live video may be unreliable. I'll be following here on the TMC boards, and on Twitter too. Anyone going to be live Tweeting and/or posting photos?

I'm thinking that the streaming servers are going to be hammered and that the live video may be unreliable. I'll be following here on the TMC boards, and on Twitter too. Anyone going to be live Tweeting and/or posting photos?

I know one person who is going, Ryan McCaffrey from Ride the Lighting Pod cast. I would be willing to guess he will be tweeting like crazy.

Ride the Lightning: Tesla Motors Unofficial Podcast

Ryan McCaffrey (@DMC_Ryan) | Twitter

If folks have additional ideas please share.

In light of the 1000th post, i am going to go all out.
HERE ARE SOME MIND BLOWING FACTS ABOUT TESLA MOTORS:
(These are very general and probably well known, if you have any thing in mind, please reply) thanks...

1. Elon musk will soon have 3 companies that will surpass the 1 billion dollar value (companies that he was a part of from almost the begining).

2. Tesla paid its $465 million federal loan 9 years in advance (which is unheard of in car companies)

3. Tesla was the first american autocompany to go public in more than 90 years.

4. Model S was the first electric car to recieve motor trends car of the year.

(IF YOU HAVE ANY FACTS THAT YOU KNOW PLEASE REPLY TO THIS, I will add them as soon as I can)

I'l post more when I have time...check back here on the 1000th post to learn about how awesome (not that you dont already think this) tesla motors is!!

Last edited: