Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to possibly sell my 2016 Model X with Unlimited Supercharging for life.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I I am looking for some advice on where to list the sale of my White on White 2016 Model X P90D. I am moving back to Texas from Las Vegas in 2 weeks and where i am moving to doesn't really seem conducive to having that car. It has unlimited supercharging along with another 1.5 years on the warranty. I am hoping that someone that has recently sold one can point me in the right direction to get it sold. If the price is right i will prob throw in the very cool unopened bottle of Tesla Tequila that i purchased. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

I I am looking for some advice on where to list the sale of my White on White 2016 Model X P90D. I am moving back to Texas from Las Vegas in 2 weeks and where i am moving to doesn't really seem conducive to having that car. It has unlimited supercharging along with another 1.5 years on the warranty. I am hoping that someone that has recently sold one can point me in the right direction to get it sold. If the price is right i will prob throw in the very cool unopened bottle of Tesla Tequila that i purchased. Any advice will be greatly appreciated
Hello,
Do you know if your free supercharging is transferrable?

I bought a similar build from a private seller back in October that I found on Autotrader.

For reference:
'16 P90D
Six Seat
FUSC and Premium Connectivity
Subzero
UHFS
Premium Upgrades
84k on the odometer, IIRC
AP1/MCU1
20" Wheels
Pearl w/ beige interior

I paid $59.900, and drove it home from Vero Beach, FL to Minneapolis, MN

Seems like you got a good deal. Mine is a seven seat and a bottle of Tesla Tequila. LOL
I agree. It was the best price I'd found on a performance X in a few months, so I pounced on it and followed through despite losing my job the week before I was going to fly out to FL and complete the sale.

It got a new HV pack once I got home (under warranty) and had just gotten the front motor replaced. I feel pretty good about it.

Anyways, just a data point for you. I think you're offering a solid value at your $62k price, and wouldn't have much trouble moving it quickly...depending on miles. Even if your mileage is high, you're not going to have to take much of a haircut for that in this market.

I had a 34k mile 2016 90D / White Interior / 6-Seater / PUP / FUSC / Upgraded Stereo / SubZero / AP1
  • Tesla was offering $64k trade-in
  • Driveway.com offered $66k
Sold it privately for $67k through FB Marketplace. The only problem with selling it through FB is you have to deal with all the tire kickers which makes it super difficult to know who's serious or not.

At the very least you should get a quote from driveway.com. They seem to have the best offers atm.

Reactions: rumentl

I’d like to purchase your X for 62k. Can you send me a message and we can work out the details? Thank you.

Chris