Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost LTE Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, have a new Model 3 Performance (month old), and this morning have discovered it has no LTE connectivity. Previously (inc yesterday), pretty much everywhere I drive local it’s fine, and this is the first time I’ve seen this.
I’ve just driven the car to the shops and still no cellular connectivity.
My next step - when I get home - is to try a soft reset.

Has anybody experienced similar / can advise please?

Thanks, Mark.
Me too! Just a guess but on another forum there have been owners complaining about how long it takes for lte to come back online after being in an area of poor signal. If O2 has had problems overnight and the car was also connected to wifi, as you drive away from 'home' it has to restart the cellular. Phones can do this instantly but the car apparently can take forever looking on other forums.

Last edited:
I have similar issues here in Holland, when I start the car, or share a location via my phone to Tesla, there is always problem for the internet connectivity. The internet only works like 2-3 mins later after the car moving.
This is pretty annoying as I also lose the music which was playing when I left the car. I don’t think this is a network issue but more a Tesla (software) issue.
How’s there in UK?

I have similar issues here in Holland, when I start the car, or share a location via my phone to Tesla, there is always problem for the internet connectivity. The internet only works like 2-3 mins later after the car moving.
This is pretty annoying as I also lose the music which was playing when I left the car. I don’t think this is a network issue but more a Tesla (software) issue.
How’s there in UK?
Same problem in UK..it takes a while for it to pick up the signal.