Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost Sliding Power Use/Recharge Bar?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's on the left side and vertical now. Totally sucks because you can barely see it even when looking RIGHT AT IT. I hate it.

No thanks. I've experienced far too many updates that made something worse from Tesla. Possibly the total sum of updates since I got the vehicle have been negative.

There have been some positives, but overall the software was probably better when I got the car (v10).

Reactions: kavyboy
It's on the left side and vertical now. Totally sucks because you can barely see it even when looking RIGHT AT IT. I hate it.
Is it that small? It looks fairly wide in 2024.15.5:
20240607_212302.jpg

Wow..it is indeed very hard to find. Hiding in plain sight. Many times, the updates are an improvent, but this is a miss. Definitely a step backwards.

Couple thoughts. Make the bar a few pixels wider and move it to the right side of the panel. When recharging (green) it is visible - but not great. When drawing energy (black), it is really hard to find and a distraction if one is looking for it. For me, if I am glancing at the display, it is usually for nav (right side of screen) and not towards the left/steering wheel.

After the recent update my car doesn't show regenerative braking in green, like it used to. Was this intentional? I used to enjoy seeing the green line.

(moderator note)

I merged your newly created thread in the model 3 subforum with this existing one on the topic you asked about. The regen braking is there, on the side, as described in this thread.

Reactions: Pasralph1