Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost the Slacker App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somehow on my profile I've lost the Slacker app (the orange icon). When the wife uses her profile, it's there and it works perfectly. I get in on my profile and it's simply not there. I can't even get the car to start it by using voice commands. Any idea how to get that icon and service back on my profile?

And yes, we have premium connectivity.

Somehow on my profile I've lost the Slacker app (the orange icon). When the wife uses her profile, it's there and it works perfectly. I get in on my profile and it's simply not there. I can't even get the car to start it by using voice commands. Any idea how to get that icon and service back on my profile?

And yes, we have premium connectivity.
Pull the audio mini panel in the lower left corner up to expose the settings control.

I did that and I have Spotify, Apple Music, Bluetooth, etc. but no Slacker.

Tesla Radios.jpg

I did that and I have Spotify, Apple Music, Bluetooth, etc. but no Slacker.

View attachment 995896

Some of the audio sources have been turned off. Go back and toggle the sources back on. Tap the settings menu, then sources, and toggle the slider to turn on the source.

===========================================

Media Settings​

Note
The settings available vary depending on market region. Also, a setting may not be applicable to all audio sources.
Media settings icon
When displaying an audio source screen, press the settings icon located in the search bar to access audio settings.
You can adjust these settings:
  • Tone: Drag the sliders to adjust the subwoofer and any of the five frequency bands (Bass, Bass/Mid, Mid, Mid/Treble, and Treble). If equipped with premium audio, you can adjust the level of sound immersion to make your music experience more engaging by dragging the immersive sound slider according to your preferences.
  • Balance: Drag the center circle to the location in Model 3 where you want to focus the sound.
  • Options: Set preferences for optional features. For example, you can turn DJ Commentary, Explicit Content and Allow Mobile Control on or off.
  • Sources: Displays all available media sources and allows you to choose whether you want to show or hide each source. You may want to hide media sources that you never use. Once hidden, the media source does not appear on the drop down list in Media Player, nor will it appear in the app tray when you touch the App Launcher. You can re-display a hidden media source at any time by returning to this settings screen.
================================

Looks to me like more than one of your sources have been toggled off.

• Helpful
Reactions: TornadoTJ
@jjrandorin THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! That was it! I had no idea that was even in there. I thought that icon would only give me the EQ settings, I had no clue that there were source selections in there too. This totally fixed it for me and now I don't have to fiddle with my phone for bluetooth anymore. This was driving me absolutely insane because it showed up in my wife's profile.

Reactions: jjrandorin