Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm from Orange County and plan to get the tsportline springs too. Can you let me know where you had them installed and how much you're getting charged?

I’m from OC as well and getting mine done right now in Gardena at Auto Talent for $325. Ask for Justin, I’m sure he can give you the same pricing. Looks to be about a 2.5 - 3 hour job.

Apparently they do a lot of Audi’s and BMW’s and the suspension is set up exactly like an Audi, so they’re familiar with what to do.

Last edited:
I’m from OC as well and getting mine done right now in Gardena at Auto Talent for $325. Ask for Justin, I’m sure he can give you the same pricing. Looks to be about a 2.5 - 3 hour job.

Apparently they do a lot of Audi’s and BMW’s and the suspension is set up exactly like an Audi, so they’re familiar with what to do.

Does the price include alignment?
Pictures of before and after please or it didn’t happened, hehe.
Thanks

image.jpg In process.

Chalk up another one for Vibe Motorsports. I live close and their reviews are excellent! Spoke to owner and feel good about this place. I was quoted at $99 an hour with roughly 4 hour install estimate. So, as Twincam said, about $400. They’re also throwing on my 15mm BLOX spacers. Will post pics in a couple weeks when it’s all done. I’m excited! :)

Just Tires quoted me $150 for the alignment.
Sounds reasonable..

Will 20” wheels setup have more or less of a gap with the TSportline springs?
Thanks

I’m rockin the stock 19’s in this picture so I’d imagine 20’s would be a little less of a gap since the rim is bigger. But then again, the tire thickness would be a little less so it might be negligible.

hows the ride with the TSportline springs?
thanks

There’s a mild difference. Feels definitely smoother and more tight. Haven’t hit any speed bumps yet, but seems like a mild upgrade from stock overall.

Just installed the tsportline springs myself yesterday using jack stands. Rears are super simple to install...fronts were quite a bit more work.

Just to confirm, these are NOT rebranded Eibach springs. Was speaking to the tsportline rep at their warehouse facility in Downey and he mentioned that they're made by a company in Bakersfield. Apparently they were the supplier that worked on the Saleen Model S.

Curious, what was the total install time for you? Ended up being about a 4 hour job for me
Sounds about right. We also aligned my car afterwards so probably 4.5 hours total. The fronts as definitely a little challenging. I'd recommend for folks looking to do this DIY to mark all the points on the front shocks (spring placement, Top shock) so you don't waste time. We wasted about 30 minutes figuring that out on the first one and had to recompress the spring to align it correctly.

Dude! That is a great tip! Thank you so much!

Were there any additional parts that you needed to buy aside from what arrived from tsportline?

I noticed you said it took 4 hours, did it still end up being $325?

Please also let me know where you went for alignment. That would be helpful as well.

Dude! That is a great tip! Thank you so much!

Were there any additional parts that you needed to buy aside from what arrived from tsportline?

I noticed you said it took 4 hours, did it still end up being $325?

Please also let me know where you went for alignment. That would be helpful as well.

Nah, springs were all you needed for the install. Basically just brought that to the shop and they were able to handle it themselves, no additional tools required that they didn't already have.

I think install for me it ended up being a little longer cause it was their first one so they wanted to learn as they were doing it. But like I said before, they do plenty of Audi's and I was told it was exactly like an Audi so they're familiar with what to do...I'd imagine install time would decrease a little now they know how the suspension works. I was still charged $325, so sounds like that is going to be the flat rate for install at Auto Talent.

I haven't done alignment yet, looking to do that next week, just waiting for springs to settle. I'll call around and let you know where I decide though.