TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lowering - UP Mild & Moderate

Discussion in 'Model 3: Driving Dynamics' started by ethanhunt, Oct 10, 2018.

?

Which lowering springs do you prefer?

1. Unplugged Performance Mild

80.0%
  2. Unplugged Performance Moderates

10.0%
  3. TSportline

10.0%
  4. Eibach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ethanhunt

ethanhunt New Member

Hi all, i'm really stuck between the UP Milds and Moderates. I really want better cornering but I am worried about ground clearance issues associated with the moderates. There have been a lot of scattered postings in various threads, but I was hoping this could be a place to share photos and driving feedback on only the UP Milds and Moderates.

• Like x 1
  2. Drax

Drax Member

I *think* my vote is for the UP mild, but I’m honestly more interested in the Mountain Pass comfort coil-overs.

I had been planning on just getting Tesla’s 20’s and calling it a day, but now I’m debating some lightweight 19’s instead and upgrading the suspension from MP.

I do agree that I’d love to have one thread with photos of all of the suspension options.. It’s hard to choose!

• Love x 1
  3. untilcomplete

untilcomplete Member

Gonna go with the mild. I want to drop it just a little bit for the track but still be comfortable on the road where it's on 99% of the time.