Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else's Tesla app not let them login anymore? When putting in my user name and password it says there are no products linked to my account. Happening to anyone else?
Same for me stopped working on Thursday, called and was told this means my car is in delivery and they don't want you honking the horn or activating the cameras so they turn your account off till delivery. Do you have a VIN? So cool while I was on the phone with him he woke the car up and told me that it was on I80 in WY headed to Denver for my pickup today - how cool is that?

Can someone tell me why my lane departure is not working? And my screen is not showing all the cars in my surroundings .
Is it a recent delivery? Have your cameras finished configuration yet, if not that could be the problem. Someone else posted that if you drive in a middle lane so you have traffic in both sides of you that they calibrate faster. You may want to repost this in a non waiting forum since most of us have not taken delivery yet.

Same for me stopped working on Thursday, called and was told this means my car is in delivery and they don't want you honking the horn or activating the cameras so they turn your account off till delivery. Do you have a VIN? So cool while I was on the phone with him he woke the car up and told me that it was on I80 in WY headed to Denver for my pickup today - how cool is that?
Would be amazing if true but I’m doubting this as when the app did let me log in, all I could do was watch support videos and see my referral code - I had no options to remotely control the car.

Reactions: torontohm3wait
Would be amazing if true but I’m doubting this as when the app did let me log in, all I could do was watch support videos and see my referral code - I had no options to remotely control the car.
Same for me, he said it was a problem they had early on, but when they load the car for delivery they unlink the app to make sure it is not accidentally enabled while in transit by an advisor. So keep your fingers crossed and maybe yours is enroute.

As others have said, this will will be amazing if true. Did the VIN assignment show up in your account (through the browner, not the app) at this time?

My app has stopped working and I do not see any VIN assignment in my online account. I have been waiting for 3+ weeks and am hoping you are correct in our assessment of the app being disabled

Reactions: torontohm3wait
Looks like there are three of us waiting on this config. Ordered 5/3. I would imagine adding some kind of "where's it at" tracker would be feasible; most chain Pizza places do it after all. I did call the delivery center earlier today, apparently there is an '18 model in Plano, TX. But no discount is available on that one at the moment and he even suggested that I didn't want that one.

My app is also not linked to any products any longer and website is telling me to pay off my remaining balance. No VIN and no delivery date.

Maybe a different issue but when I told the advisor I was having an issue with the app, he immediately asked if when I tried to log in was it telling me that I had no product linked, and then told me that was due to the car being loaded for delivery. I had not even told him what the problem was yet. But I can still see all my details on the website so you must have a different issue.

If this is the case then shouldn’t I be able to see the VIN in my account? If it’s being delivered shouldn’t an advisor have gotten in contact with me?

A bunch of us have the same issue. App is no longer letting us log in states "there is no product linked to the account". Web browser has no vin or delivery date assigned. Someone created a group links below.

Can't log into my Tesla iPhone app today (pics)

• Informative
Reactions: cjohno87
I just checked my account on the website and got a VIN number! The claims that it may be in transfer could be correct! Delivery to Houston still scheduled for the 16th, seems like a long time to get there from CA. Then I wait on transfer to New Orleans... :( and the 7 day wait prripe for title in Louisiana