Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LTE signal - Caldeon Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else notice a huge change in the Tesla cell service between Toronto and Caledon/Orangeville area?

Over the past couple months it has been switching between LTE, 3G and Edge giving us spotty Slacker service.

Anyone else notice or is it unique to my Model S. I just want to avoid an unnecessary service call or appointment.

Thanks

Anyone else notice a huge change in the Tesla cell service between Toronto and Caledon/Orangeville area?

Over the past couple months it has been switching between LTE, 3G and Edge giving us spotty Slacker service.

Anyone else notice or is it unique to my Model S. I just want to avoid an unnecessary service call or appointment.

Thanks
The LTE has been spotty for me in Caledon for 4 years. Anywhere just south, north or on the escarpment, I lose Slacker etc. I gave up long ago and generally listen to XM satellite.

I live in Caledon and teeter at the outer edge of two towers. I've complained to Bell, they acknowledge a gap in service for my area. Their solution was to let me walk away from my contract without any penalties which doesn't work for me since I'm on my company account.

If it weren't for WiFi and Bell WiFi calling I'd be a real unhappy camper. My car frequently loses LTE or has very weak signal until I get as south as Mayfield.