Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug cap cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Then he has to deal with trademark licensing issues. Just get four caps, snap them in once and you’re done.

Sorry. Should have been more clear. I didn't mean for him to use the Tesla logo on them. I was thinking it would allow people to pick whatever they wanted to put in the center:

Rhino-Tuning-1PC-60mm-Auto-Wheel-Center-Caps-Captain-America-Spider-man-Emblem-For-Kalina-Granta.jpg_640x640.jpg

I just recently announced that I would never buy from T Sportline because of their ridiculous overcharging for the same item. But since Tesla just jacked us by doubling the price and then some, I propose that out of principle, nobody buys these from Tesla and instead goes to ebay or TSportline or some other source. This overcharging crap has to STOP, Tesla!!!

Guess I’m watching another thread here...gotta get me this cap kit.

Glad it’s back to reasonable @ $35 but until I can confirm my order at that price, I’ll worry a little.
I’d probably even still pull the trigger at $80, consider it my procrastination cost...
but at $110 over at Tsport...I’ll leave the aeros on for awhile.