Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor M14x1.5 grade 5 titanium lug nuts set of 20 that fit Tesla model S 3 X Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for all the delays I have everything in and I think I got the website going.... my first time doing this bare with me if something is not working right. hyevolt.com

A little about my new design.
So most wheels are 5 spokes or variations of 5 spoke designs so for the locking feature I made my lugs a 5 sided design or PENTALUG. One of the pains with locking lugs is the key + a socket so instead of making just a key I made a socket that fits the lug. It fits a standard 1/2" drive. This socket is also made from grade 5 titanium. Instead of stocking both hex lugs and locking lugs I am selling the locking lugs in a set of 20 so you'll have lugs that actually go with most of your 5 spoke, 10 spoke rims. I made them in 3 sizes (21mm, 31mm and 40mm) and 3 colors (black, natural, rainbow). For the medium and long lengths you can add a cap to make it a closed ended lug nut. Caps will also come in the 3 color variations (black, natural, rainbow).

I'm in the process of getting a trademark for PENTALUG and a patent on the lug nut design. If you guys have any questions let me know. I'll be blasting emails for all of those that sent me something.

Sorry for all the delays I have everything in and I think I got the website going.... my first time doing this bare with me if something is not working right. hyevolt.com

A little about my new design.
So most wheels are 5 spokes or variations of 5 spoke designs so for the locking feature I made my lugs a 5 sided design or PENTALUG. One of the pains with locking lugs is the key + a socket so instead of making just a key I made a socket that fits the lug. It fits a standard 1/2" drive. This socket is also made from grade 5 titanium. Instead of stocking both hex lugs and locking lugs I am selling the locking lugs in a set of 20 so you'll have lugs that actually go with most of your 5 spoke, 10 spoke rims. I made them in 3 sizes (21mm, 31mm and 40mm) and 3 colors (black, natural, rainbow). For the medium and long lengths you can add a cap to make it a closed ended lug nut. Caps will also come in the 3 color variations (black, natural, rainbow).

I'm in the process of getting a trademark for PENTALUG and a patent on the lug nut design. If you guys have any questions let me know. I'll be blasting emails for all of those that sent me something.
Congrats on the expansion of your business.

Since I've already purchased a set of your previous design, is there any way to order just a set of 5 of your new pentalugs with the socket?

Can someone please direct me to where I can buy titanium wheel studs /lug nuts for my 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid? I have the carbon ceramic brakes on order from unplugged performance, lightweight rims and I wanted to shave a little more weight so I can attempt to get into the 8’s in the 1/4 mile. I might have to go to a conversion similar style to European wheel bolts possibly but I don’t know if that will work well. Some one out there makes them, any help is appreciated...Thank you very much

P.S.
No offense to people that try to help….but
If you’re a smart ass that talks crap while hiding behind your computer screen PLEASE do not reply

Can someone please direct me to where I can buy titanium wheel studs /lug nuts for my 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid? I have the carbon ceramic brakes on order from unplugged performance, lightweight rims and I wanted to shave a little more weight so I can attempt to get into the 8’s in the 1/4 mile. I might have to go to a conversion similar style to European wheel bolts possibly but I don’t know if that will work well. Some one out there makes them, any help is appreciated...Thank you very much

P.S.
If you’re a smart ass that talks crap while hiding behind your computer screen PLEASE do not reply
Acer racing has several variants. Good pricing as well.

Reactions: Dan Wang
Thank you so much, I will google them now.
I did find a place in china 😂 I bet its all coming from there, but I think you have to buy in bulk….

I checked out Acer and sent them an email waiting for a reply (customer service over the phone is a thing of the past I guess)
It looks like the studs for the 2015+ Mustang might be a fit, gotta double check the length.
149E94E2-1ECB-40AB-9F16-F802689004F5.png
2B0EA59C-4756-4A53-8C87-30D8F5E34478.png
2B0EA59C-4756-4A53-8C87-30D8F5E34478.png

Reactions: jebinc

P.S.
Someone on here had Dorman part numbers for an extended stud, you can take the knurling and stud lengths and then source the same sizing online. I think Jeff also had extended Ti studs available

I was going to setup a set of 4 with a socket but I wanted to see how many got sold first so I didn’t break up sets. In case anyone was wondering I matched the weights of my SLs and HTs so there won’t be any balance issues.
Like others, I'd be interested in a set of 4 + the socket as well since I've already bought a full set of your original lug nuts. Thanks!

Reactions: P-Lo801 and jebinc
Acer got back to me and told me that they had nothing that would fit. Jeff told me he no longer makes the studs-Im not sure why. I‘m having a hard time believing that he was the only one making them. I will look into see if Dorman makes them in Titanium. Thanks for the suggestions