Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Highland screen rendering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of an M3 refresh (traded in my M3 2019 - best car I've ever owned!). I think Tesla did away with the ultrasonics and it's all cameras now? Attached is a pic of my new car in my garage. All I see are blobs around me and no estimate of distance. Is this normal for the refresh? The cameras can't identify garage walls? Anybody know if this is the best it'll do? Thanks in advance!
20240628_142100.jpg

I just took delivery of an M3 refresh (traded in my M3 2019 - best car I've ever owned!). I think Tesla did away with the ultrasonics and it's all cameras now? Attached is a pic of my new car in my garage. All I see are blobs around me and no estimate of distance. Is this normal for the refresh? The cameras can't identify garage walls? Anybody know if this is the best it'll do? Thanks in advance!
Yes, that's it unfortunately. I miss the distance being showed as well. Now, you watch the screen to see how "close" it shows you are. It will display "stop" when close, or something like that.

Reactions: dhrivnak