Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 is a BMW.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see the other models being called MS and MX. I know I'm new here, but can we stop it with the M3 nonsense? Let's just go with a 3 or III, can we? /proud owner of an actual M3

A

A

Can we not add photos with
? What kind of forum is this? ;)

BMW 135 and M3/4 shoot - Preston Power (p-qubed)

E90 M3 - Preston Power (p-qubed)

• Disagree
Reactions: WarpedOne
Actually, I've seen MS and MX a few times.

What we need more is for people to start including the S and X when talking about their cars. So instead of 70D or P90D, which could be an S or an X, maybe write S-70D or X-P90D.

UPDATE: Changed P85 to 70D, as there is no X P85, and I was trying to demonstrate ambiguity.

Reactions: ppower
I had a reservation for an MX, but I dropped it because the towing capacity wasn't enough to replace my truck. I decided to wait for the M3 and keep the truck. I'm thinking about get a CPO MS until the M3 arrives.
:p

Reactions: ppower
I say MS and MX all the time. Tesla M3 will soon take over the M3 acronym from BMW. ICE cars will be a thing of the past. Just like how when my grandpa grew up gay meant happy and cheerful and a bitch was a female dog.

Reactions: Tezlah
In spite of the "owner of an actual M3" snark, I'm kinda with Ppower. Plus, outside of TMC (and apparently even within it) it has the potential to cause confusion. Is 'Model 3' that hard to type?

-signed the person who generally texts in complete sentences, so make of that what you will.