Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P orders get free SC with referral, before Aug 1st without!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read all about it!

"Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S, Model X or Model 3 Performance. After September 16, 2018, full unlimited Supercharging will go away and owners will be able to give friends one year of unlimited Supercharging."

"All Model 3 Performance orders placed before August 1, 2018 will be given unlimited Supercharging, no referral required."​

Makes me wish I could have afforded the P3D . I suppose the difference in cost would have paid for the supercharging for quite a while though. Still a nice perk for those who did get it.
I’m thrilled with my Model 3 long range anyway . If anyone planning to get the Performance model wants a referral code for one feel free to message me for one I suppose.

So if I edit to performance today, will I get it? Or I have to be referred now? In other words, anyone with a reservation already can’t get it? o_O

That's the million dollar question ATM I think, although in the UK it's a bit of a mute point since we still can't actually order our reserved M3s anyway :( My referral page still only shows S & X but I guess that's because I'm in the UK.

Reactions: AustinPowers
That's the million dollar question ATM I think, although in the UK it's a bit of a mute point since we still can't actually order our reserved M3s anyway :( My referral page still only shows S & X but I guess that's because I'm in the UK.

Same here, very unfortunate that we in Europe are excluded from all these free goodies like LTE or Supercharging for life right from the beginning as we can't order what we reserved and won't be able to do so for at least another half a year.

Reactions: CotswoldSara
You really want to pay $11K more to get free supercharging? :D That's like 200,000 miles of supercharging.

You can also look at it this way: back in the day, unlimited supercharging cost $2500 as an add on option. So the Performance Model 3 has now been discounted about $2500 with the addition of free unlimited supercharging. You still get all of the benefits, bells and whistles of the P3D, but with free supercharging.

• Funny
Reactions: adaptabl and SigNC
You really want to pay $11K more to get free supercharging? :D That's like 200,000 miles of supercharging.
I already really, really want the performance so this is an extra cherry on top. I do see rising electric costs as more people get electric so it could be worth it. The only question is how long I’ll want to keep my car. I see Teslas as phones where I want the latest update every year.

Reactions: preilly44