Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah but how legit it is I dunno but I've had a good track record with her and other members here..

Can confirm, ShiftKenny's SA was pretty dope.

Sadly she wasn't allowed to change my order; but the benefit is that now my real SA/DA is updating me on the regular...

so hopefully soon?

I'm trying to get this Stealth / Not Stealth nonsense sorted out soon... I'd love to save the money on the stealth, but at this point, I'm sorta over the buying experience haha... 5 weeks is an eternity.

I don't know how people overseas wait 6 months for their cars.

Reactions: shiftkenny
Can confirm, ShiftKenny's SA was pretty dope.

Sadly she wasn't allowed to change my order; but the benefit is that now my real SA/DA is updating me on the regular...

so hopefully soon?

I'm trying to get this Stealth / Not Stealth nonsense sorted out soon... I'd love to save the money on the stealth, but at this point, I'm sorta over the buying experience haha... 5 weeks is an eternity.

I don't know how people overseas wait 6 months for their cars.
I feel you. I didn't want to wait so I left to vegas to pick up my car

Mine is on its way. Leaving California now and in its way to Washington. Should be here Thursday (tomorrow). They need a full day to inspect, prep, wash, and charge before I pickup. Scheduled currently for Monday because they are not open Sunday.
Maybe I'll run into you depending on what part of WA.

PS so killer to see this thread still killing the game in sales and help to all the stealth hunters. Just cracked 4k miles on my car and I have only had it 2 1/2 months.

I just went to pick up my new stealth at the Costa Mesa delivery center and as I pulled it out of the showroom it started making a weird noise. Long story short it's gotta spend some time in the shop. So now I'm riding home in an uber...

Just wish I hadn't sold my previous ride this morning

I just went to pick up my new stealth at the Costa Mesa delivery center and as I pulled it out of the showroom it started making a weird noise. Long story short it's gotta spend some time in the shop. So now I'm riding home in an uber...

Just wish I hadn't sold my previous ride this morning

Dang that sucks. Did they have an idea what the problem was?