TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

macOS beta app: Tapp (Open Source)

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Carspotter Daily, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Carspotter Daily

Carspotter Daily Tesla > ICE

Hi all!

I've created an beta app for macOS using Swift 3, Alamofire and SwiftyJSON - unfortunately Summon and Homelink aren't supported yet.. I'll include Websocket support later on, too.

Here is a screenshot of the UI
    [​IMG]

Source Code (GitHub)

Download link for the app itself (GitHub)

Features:

• Remote Start
    • Battery info -- Graph
    • Climate Control & Info
    • Lock, Unlock, Horn, Flash Lights
    • Sunroof control -- Currently not working
    • Several images of you car in it's natural habitat
    • Latitude, Longitude, Map location, Speed, Gear & Heading
    Known issues:

• "No chart data availible" - this is normal, i'll hopefully remove the issue in the next update
    • Go to Tapp -> Quit Tapp instead of just hitting the red X - unless you use your mac as a space heater, in which case just leave it running.
    • The developer
    • General instability (With the app;))

To come:

• Summon and Homelink Support (Websockets)
    • Live Data (Websockets)
    • More Graphs!
    • Nicer UI
    • Battery controls
    • Heated Seat Controls (maybe) -- hint, hint
    • (Almost) Anything TMC wants
    Suggestions welcomed!
    View the README.md here if you're having troubles running the app.

My diet is errors and troubleshooting with a hint of success for the time being - Please don't hesitate to report errors either here or in my PMs.

Thanks!

2. pantalon

pantalon New Member

Thanks for sharing this. As soon as my S 60 is delivered I will give it a try.

3. Carspotter Daily

Carspotter Daily Tesla > ICE

Thanks! I'm just about to release V1.2, be on the lookout for it on the tech forum.