Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make an Offer :Reduced Price:2014 Model S 60KWH Subzero Weather package Rear Seating SC enabled - SO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make an Offer :Reduced Price:2014 Model S 60KWH Subzero Weather package Rear Seating SC enabled

2014 Model S with 1003 miles on it. Brand new car (White Color)

Subzero weather package
Rear Facing Seats
Tech Package
Supercharger enabled
Fog Lamps
Paint Armor
All glass panoramic roof

If you want a brand new car and dont want to wait , your search ends here. Prefer to sell within Bay Area only, may stretch to entire california. (Only serious buyers please)

List Date: 2/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Make an Offer :Reduced Price:2014 Model S 60KWH Subzero Weather package Rear Seating SC enabled
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

1233c67e-91ae-4ba3-838a-2d2c3b2de6552.png
d0b3f8ea-2b86-4abb-8de9-727d8b3cd3a62.png
4fa5d487-899c-404e-a338-c4539aa170452.png

2014 Model S 60KWH Subzero Weather package Rear Seating Supercharger enabled ...

Have to agree with everyone. You'll have a difficult time getting anywhere close to this amount. One could buy an inventory P85 for less.

Some more details

It's a $2500 rebate (not a tax rebate). But you have to give some back if you sell it before 3 years.

The car costed me 93K including the sales tax. Now in California there is a cash rebate of $ 2500 and a $ 7500 tax deduction which may translate into $ 1500 ( assuming 20% tax bracket). I am selling the car at a premium of 20K. I can reduce it by $ 4K ( 2500+1500). I am a serous private party seller . If you are willing to pay this price then this car can be yours right away.

Obviously, you can try to sell your car for any price you think the market will bear, but I think $113K is going to be a challenge for a 60, even a loaded one.

The Federal income tax credit is $7500.00. It is not a deduction, but a credit. Anyone who buys your car will not get that.

The car costed me 93K including the sales tax. Now in California there is a cash rebate of $ 2500 and a $ 7500 tax deduction which may translate into $ 1500 ( assuming 20% tax bracket). I am selling the car at a premium of 20K. I can reduce it by $ 4K ( 2500+1500). I am a serous private party seller . If you are willing to pay this price then this car can be yours right away.

LOL. I'll trade for my Tesla stock. I value each stock at $5,000 a piece. Serious buyers only. But wait, if you act right now, I'll reduce the price to $4,500 per stock (+ processing and handling $10,000). WHAT A DEAL!

As GlennAlanBerry said, it's a $7500 Federal tax credit, not a deduction. It's a simple $7500 off your tax bill, no matter what your tax bracket is. The only catch of course, is that your tax liability has to be $7500+ for you to take advantage of the full credit.

You might have been able to flip a car like this if was an 85 or P85 for 20k profit when the wait list was 6 months or a year but driving a car (any car) off the 'lot' usually results in an instant hit to the car's worth. You might want to look at some previous sales and have to hope you can break even at best.

This has got to a joke, scam, or "there's more to the story". $113k, plus sales tax, with ZERO tax credits for a USED Model S? Yeah, right.

I paid significantly less than that for my inventory (i.e. "used") P85+ fully loaded (except for cold weather and parking sensors). And I still get the $7500 tax CREDIT.

If you are willing to pay this price then this car can be yours right away.

And I've got a great bridge for sale, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, did you buy the car to flip it, and assumed you can extract a $30k premium for a bottom-to-mid level trim, just so someone else doesn't have to wait two or three months?

Just so I have the math correct, you paid $93k including tax, less the $10k CA+FED tax credits= $83k.

The buyer has to pay $113k plus sales tax (assume CA 8.75%)= $123k.

That's a difference of $40,000! For your sake, I sure hope there's a sucker born every minute to fall for this deal. Unless they just can't wait 2-3 months for a pretty basic configuration and no other cars are available. Anyone can get a pretty loaded S85, P85, or P85+ inventory car in 2 weeks or less if they want, and for a lot less cash AND the tax credits on top.

Last edited:
That is a poorly configured 60kwh car.

Lose the child seats, paint armor, sub-zero pkg (you're in bay area man, why bother?), maybe pan roof and you're damn close to a 85kwh.

I'll take the brand new 85kwh for $20k cheaper thank you very much.

As my friend used to say, "That's a GCE - Gross Conceptual Error".