TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Maps on 8.0

Discussion in 'Model S' started by GJ79, Sep 30, 2016.

1. GJ79

GJ79 Member

So on the old maps I was always able to see the energy to the destination and also return to the origin when touching the directions segement at the bottom og the screen. IN 8.0 I can't find that anymore anywhere when using a saved destination. It still appears when you type in an address manually. Is there a way to see the estimated energy left when returning from where I started when using a saved destination.

I hope this post makes sense :)

2. Buddy

Buddy Member

It's now a setting under the Nav app. It's also now located in the "turn by turn" directions list at the bottom.

3. BLKTSLA

BLKTSLA Member

It's an option now that's toggled on/off in the settings to always show estimated round-trip energy. Goto your map settings and you'll see it at the bottom.

I made a long-winded video on maps and covered this, use the link for Configuration in the video to skip to that part.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. GJ79

GJ79 Member