Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maps on 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So on the old maps I was always able to see the energy to the destination and also return to the origin when touching the directions segement at the bottom og the screen. IN 8.0 I can't find that anymore anywhere when using a saved destination. It still appears when you type in an address manually. Is there a way to see the estimated energy left when returning from where I started when using a saved destination.

I hope this post makes sense :)

So on the old maps I was always able to see the energy to the destination and also return to the origin when touching the directions segement at the bottom og the screen. IN 8.0 I can't find that anymore anywhere when using a saved destination. It still appears when you type in an address manually. Is there a way to see the estimated energy left when returning from where I started when using a saved destination.

I hope this post makes sense :)

It's an option now that's toggled on/off in the settings to always show estimated round-trip energy. Goto your map settings and you'll see it at the bottom.

I made a long-winded video on maps and covered this, use the link for Configuration in the video to skip to that part.

• Informative
Reactions: EVie'sDad and GJ79