Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 MYP order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No matter how much it makes sense internally for Tesla, their production schedule and priority really sucks for the consumer. I'm lucky in that I ordered my MYP April 2nd, already got a vin and EDD is June 23-29 (Ottawa, Canada).

But seeing folks who ordered weeks before me with EDDs still months out is just ridiculous. I understand having to "batch" similar configurations and delivery destinations together to save on logistics, but actual order date should weigh more in the balance than it currently does.

No matter how much it makes sense internally for Tesla, their production schedule and priority really sucks for the consumer. I'm lucky in that I ordered my MYP April 2nd, already got a vin and EDD is June 23-29 (Ottawa, Canada).

But seeing folks who ordered weeks before me with EDDs still months out is just ridiculous. I understand having to "batch" similar configurations and delivery destinations together to save on logistics, but actual order date should weigh more in the balance than it currently does.
100% right ! Congrats on yours .
I ordered MYP black with tow on March 15th EDD used to be May and now it’s July to September.
NB canada .

I think I can safely assume that many people would definitely agree with you 💯

Reactions: jakeg1111