Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Call Tesla Customer Service…. They told me I will get a delivery this quarter 99.9% from a SA / Customer service manager…. You have to keep calling till you find someone that has full access to your account.
Bored at work so giving them a call now. You have the same delivery date as I do but I ordered like 2 weeks after you. Shall see what they say.

Edit: no luck getting any info on mine.

Last edited:
Just stumbled across news out of gigatexas. If you live in Austin or a surrounding area, check your Tesla app/account as you might be able to change your order to one of the 4680 battery pack and get the car much quicker.

FYI
This was posted a few days ago in the GigaTexas thread. Not sure why anyone would change. You may get your car faster, but lose on range. For older orders, you need to pay more too

Mine too moved to the same timeline as yours. No idea what’s going on
My financing and trade in qUte ran out. Maybe they are just trying to shake out the real people monitoring and active. The guy on the phone said the financing doesn’t effect anymore, but that seems like BS to me. It obviously put me to the end of the current queue. Hoping their manual intervention moves me back up even better. Some people ordered here with a few days and they are seeing June / July now?

So from what I'm seeing here, it looks like if you ordered your MYP prior to about ~3/11 then you should see it this quarter.
Eh, no offense at all but hopefully that is not true lol. My OD is 03.14, switched from LR to P last Saturday. EDD has been 5.31 to 6.28 since last Sunday... Fingers crossed that it does not get delayed. BTW, mine is Model Y P with white exterior black interior no FSD.

Eh, no offense at all but hopefully that is not true lol. My OD is 03.14, switched from LR to P last Saturday. EDD has been 5.31 to 6.28 since last Sunday... Fingers crossed that it does not get delayed. BTW, mine is Model Y P with white exterior black interior no FSD.
This is why we won’t get our MYP this quarter! People switching from LR to P keep cutting the line!

Last edited:
Reactions: NolesGuy850
I'm starting to feel left out of the EDD roulette. Still no change in my EDD. Been the same since March OOD. Are the majority experiencing EDD changes or is it more normal for an EDD not to change?
Well - spoke too soon. Just moved back, but at least it tightened from 5 weeks to 4 weeks. Makes me feel like someone is thinking about my MYP - feeling the love! Saw someone else's post where they stated the EDD in a more statistical fashion - like mine would be July 3 +/- 14 days. Hmmm.

Reactions: Horty4
I’m confused, doesn’t the customer service line just route you to your local service center anyway?
It matters if they are overloaded or not… the last two times I talked to someone in another state working from home… but normally yes and that is why I tell people to call multiple times because they can see a lot more than they are letting on… The last rep was a manager for the OR area and she told me we can see more but are trained not to give to much information and tell people to follow their app… So it just matters on who you talk to…..

It matters if they are overloaded or not… the last two times I talked to someone in another state working from home… but normally yes and that is why I tell people to call multiple times because they can see a lot more than they are letting on… The last rep was a manager for the OR area and she told me we can see more but are trained not to give to much information and tell people to follow their app… So it just matters on who you talk to…..

I spoke to two different reps today and yep, they both read from a script and told me that "the app has the most up to date info" lol

Reactions: NolesGuy850