Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My neighbor just recently took delivery of a MYP white/white a WEEK after putting his order at the Tesla store. Apparently, while at the store, a cancelled order of a MYP with his exact spec became available and the manager decided to give it to him. Insane. Having to look at his sweet MYP everyday as I wait for mine makes the wait even harder lol.

My neighbor just recently took delivery of a MYP white/white a WEEK after putting his order at the Tesla store. Apparently, while at the store, a cancelled order of a MYP with his exact spec became available and the manager decided to give it to him. Insane. Having to look at his sweet MYP everyday as I wait for mine makes the wait even harder lol.
So from what I can only guess you are saying.. If we camp at the tesla service center and someone just happens to cancel we would have a better chance! 🤣 I would be down for that. What a lucky person. Im an October order but March profile completion. Oops. Good luck to you all. I was just reading through this log!