Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10-20 times over 9 weeks is just twice a week give or take… but if you have any better ideas than just watch your app please give us your Devine wisdom…. Because my SA is a robot that won’t answer any questions… Horty4 can you tell us why LR switching P are jumping in front of you… customer service reps actually can…😂😂🤘
I get it but what exactly are you expecting them to say, they have a lot of orders and are pumping them out as fast as they can. Logistics of shipping all over the country is an issue right now with lack of truck drivers and fuel costs. I haven’t called once. I’ve emailed my local dealer a few times to check. They still tell me my 6/8-7/6 window could shift…. And that I’ll get my VIn when the car is made and then 2 weeks plus or minus to the east coast.

Reactions: Horty4
I get it but what exactly are you expecting them to say, they have a lot of orders and are pumping them out as fast as they can. Logistics of shipping all over the country is an issue right now with lack of truck drivers and fuel costs. I haven’t called once. I’ve emailed my local dealer a few times to check. They still tell me my 6/8-7/6 window could shift…. And that I’ll get my VIn when the car is made and then 2 weeks plus or minus to the east coast.
I’ve never called either. As someone who usually just lurks here I am really happy to see your post. OD 3/17

Updating my original post. I was pushed back a few weeks ago to 5/17-6/14.

TODAY:

Updated to 5/28-6/11. Pushed back ten days, shortened 3 days. I'd say the window is just getting more and more accurate. Guess it's time to start ordering accessories, lol.
Updating my last post. My dates updated again yesterday morning. Pushed up 4 days on both ends. So now its 5/24-6/7. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Horty4
Anyone know if there’s a correlation between date you receive the “if you want to trade in text” and when you might get a VIN? Just got the trade in text today which was like the first actual push notification communication with me since I ordered the car.
I don't believe so. We ordered a MYP 3/12 and got the trade in text sometime at the end of March and our EDD is 6/19-7/17.

@carlhy That makes no sense, the way the queue works is supposed to be sequential by region according to Tesla from multiple sources.
Yeah that is in ideal conditions; however, like it or not, given what I am seeing (people after me getting delivered already), I am not surprised that they implemented this ordering secretly. Of course they will not admit it in public, but they do have total control over who they want to deliver to, and as a for-profit company, this strategy brings them the most money.

Also, there is no need to downvote me; I am also a victim in this case and I am simply expressing a possibility. You can disagree with what I say, but there is nothing wrong with giving a speculation.

Last edited:
Reactions: No Quarter