Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a friend who got this from a Chevy dealer about his new truck…

Thank you for your patience, and Congratulations on the new vehicle! Your vehicle has been produced! We are still awaiting a shipping update. GM is aware of the delays in shipping and is working with Logistics, our plants, and Carriers to get the orders shipped as quickly as possible. GM audits all production vehicles to insure the absolute best quality prior to shipment. If issues are identified they are corrected prior to shipment. Delays can be extended based on potential material and labor availability. At this time, we do not have an update for shipping. Please be aware, Standard shipping time could be 3-5 weeks, but could be up to 8-12 wks, depending on the location of plant and method of transit. Your dealership has the tools available to see when the shipping status has been updated.

Amazing! Congrats! This gives me hope that I will see a VIN within a week. My OD is March 7th and EDD is still May 31 - June 14. Miami.
My OD is Mar 4 and somehow I didn’t get pushed yesterday with everyone else. Edd still May 30 - June 13. MYP Blue. Toronto. Hopefully this weekend is vin weekend and not an edd push.

Pushed back today to 6/6-6/20 and in all likelihood will be pushed out of the quarter.

I never would have ordered this car if I knew I might be taking delivery in July or August. My original estimate was April, lol. Thanks line jumpers! ;)