Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Post but have been lurking for awhile.
MYP MSM/White interior. No FSD, No Tow.
OD: 3/12
VIN was received yesterday: F453
Picking up in Fremont 3/31 (although I need to change that to later in the week)
My EDD (I forget specifically) originally was late-May to mid-June.
Then was at mid-June to late-July (again, I forget the specifics)
Then went to June 11-July 16th for most of May.
On Friday it narrowed down to a 2-week window in June and yesterday morning I got my VIN.
Yesterday afternoon I get the text that told me pick up is on Tuesday.
Of course this happens over a holiday. I need to get insurance sorted and financing (or just pay cash).
And just now I was told I have to pick up on Tuesday or I lose the car. That's a bit frustrating.
If you can’t I will take it lol 😂… you should have plenty of time to get things done…. Congrats!

Odd 09th March 2022
Edd May

White white / fsd

My edd has never been changed.
What happen?
Is there anyone like me?
How can I do?
Text or call Tesla or drop in to your local Tesla delivery center and have them check that your profile is complete.
From what I've learned on here, it is best to leave no financing and no trade on your account until you get a VIN.

One day closer to deliveries, my brothers and sisters

Received this a few days ago:

Hi Jorge, this is Tony from Tesla. I am reaching out in regards to your Model Y order. With your new Tesla delivery right around the corner and the used vehicle market at all-time highs. We would like to provide you a complimentary assessment on your current vehicle.
Please reply to this text thread with your VIN and current mileage on your vehicle at your earliest convenience. I'll look forward to hearing from you, have a great rest of your day!

Well here we are one week away from the start of my delivery window and still no VIN. The SA are trying to ease customer concerns but I don't think they really have any additional insight into the delivery queue or process at Tesla. They can track it apparently once you have a VIN but until you get a VIN they really have no other info. Has anyone else with a March order MSM received a VIN?

Well here we are one week away from the start of my delivery window and still no VIN. The SA are trying to ease customer concerns but I don't think they really have any additional insight into the delivery queue or process at Tesla. They can track it apparently once you have a VIN but until you get a VIN they really have no other info. Has anyone else with a March order MSM received a VIN?
Just got my VIN last night, but it seems the most recent batch was MSM by looking at the MYP Delivery forum. I entered my EDD window 3 times prior to this one if that gives any context

Seeing VINs come though is positive, there's been too much speculation on delayed deliveries and "if you don't have a VIN by now, you won't get it this quarter." Love seeing the more positive posts like VIN assignments and narrowed EDDs. Let's all be happy because we WILL get our MYs and it's out of our control. Congrats on all the VIN assignments, love seeing them!
I assume that the quarter ends 6-30?

Reactions: mservoss