Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2023 Model 3 wait times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lot of people who ordered black interiors near the end of March/early April are looking at a window of May 26th to June 30th, I’m not sure about white interiors but a bunch keep coming and going in inventory. One user who ordered March 10th is looking at a window of May 6th- June 3 after two delayed windows.

This link will open up a thread on model 3 orders (mix of Canadian and US)

got my trade in offer and accepted the reply "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."
No vin yet so i guess it’s still a long way off.
Looking at the current delivery window others and myself included are getting, your trade in offer might expire, so be wary of that. Also idk what your situation/offer was for the trade in, but I highly recommend selling it yourself. Many others have stated this as well but based on my own experience I was able to get an offer from a buyer after inspecting the car, for 17k in just two days after listing my vehicle for sale. Tesla offered 11.6k. Unfortunately I couldn’t sell it as my delivery window updated (luckily, otherwise I wouldn’t have had a car for at least two months).

M3P blue, black interior. I ordered about 10 days ago, had my financing immediately approved, to trade-in. Delivery initially said April 2023 but changed to May 2023 when May 1st rolled by. No idea if it will be next week or next year. It would be really nice if Tesla let us know.