Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheel MW03 18" 8.5 fits Model Y Performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did and they mentioned this is for M3 and MY. Want to see if anyone put it on MYP.
I know the 19 works but wondering if 18 can fit the performance model. thanks
I got the mw03 18 inch for my MYP and the fit great with no issues or extra parts to buy

Attachments

• D282A26D-F3D3-4F45-ACA4-F0CB1A427F3D.jpeg
    D282A26D-F3D3-4F45-ACA4-F0CB1A427F3D.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 360
Reactions: Pricedm and Noflash
Hi Rc2022 - I’m thinking of downsizing from the 19 inch stock Gemini wheel to the wheel you have on your model Y. Did you find that you had a noticeably softer ride versus the 19 inch wheel? Thank you…
I went down from the 21 to 18 so it was a big difference. I never had the 19 but I’m sure it will be softer. Your Gemini wheels with aero caps will probably be higher efficiency. My really good efficiency is at 65 to 70 mph. But if you are changing for the look, the softer ride then I think it’s worth it

I went down from the 21 to 18 so it was a big difference. I never had the 19 but I’m sure it will be softer. Your Gemini wheels with aero caps will probably be higher efficiency. My really good efficiency is at 65 to 70 mph. But if you are changing for the look, the softer ride then I think it’s worth it
Thanks for your comments. Looks and ride are foremost. Hoping that the lighter wheel/tire combo x’s 4 will offset loss from not having aero wheel cover…