Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels MW03

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You serious? Maybe you need to be a Youtuber fo get your wheels with some expediency. :p

I know you're joking about that, but honestly I'm starting to think that. Has anyone got them other than the people that have posted videos of them?

Exactly, I confronted Drew with this also, but he assured me this has absolutely nothing to do with this. Yea right...
Shoot him an email yesterday, if I don't like the reply, I have to cancel my order. Think I've waited long enough.

19x9.5 in this color:

74391675_157721915588101_7150152428285061416_n.jpg

From speaking with him a large batch did come in and another one shortly so a lot of you should receive tracking, the only caution I see if the order isn't in this next batch or two it might be at more weeks. Usually email back and forth a lot about various things and a potential custom 3rd set and it seems things are crawling back to normal speeds.

Reactions: zrzrzrzr
Cancelled my mw03 order today; just don't feel like waiting like some of you all are. Instead I placed an order for this design of a wheel cut at 18x8.5 +35 direct from a manufacturer, instead of going through a middleman - only $1400 shipped. They have never cut this design in 18"s so there was no specific weight provided, but the 19"s are right at 18 pounds. monoblock forged. No clue if they will fit cars with the performance brakes or not, but will find someone local to vegas and test fit one, since mine is a stealth. Will created a thread in a month or two after getting them in.

View attachment 550111

Status
Not open for further replies.