Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martin Eberhard at OMM's Social Media Panel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(I was kidding!) Note the winky smileys! You should watch Martin's clip - basically they were saying that a problem with open corporate blogs is that there can be too many people out there impatient for you to respond in a hurry and sometimes you can't always be on top of the responses enough to satisfy everyone.

p.s.: Thanks for being so responsive!

Last edited:
(I was kidding!) Note the winky smileys! You should watch Martin's clip - basically they were saying that a problem with open corporate blogs is that there can be too many people out there impatient for you to respond in a hurry and sometimes you can't always be on top of the responses enough to satisfy everyone.

p.s.: Thanks for being so responsive!

No worries. Not only did I watch Martin's clip, I shot the video and posted story. :tongue: You're 100% right about that clip applying here - I just didn't catch it until you pointed it out.

As always, Martin demonstrates that more so than any other automotive CEO in recent (or even distant) history, he clearly gets it.

Tesla was certainly ahead of its time not only in its technology, but in how it communicated with, and engaged, its audience and no small part of that was Martin himself.

-- DavidV