Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.40.2 - FSD AutoSteer Stop Sign Warning and Adjacent Lane Speeds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adjacent Lane Speeds : Rather not be stopping/slowing in the HOV lane just because the regular lanes are stopped. That would rather defeat the purpose.

I really hope, it detects the solid line(s) and behaves sensibly...
That's the exact scenario I want it to slow down for. At least here, solid lines or not people just jump in to the HOV lane and never accelerate fast enough.

Got it last night will test on a nice road trip this evening. I’m just hoping that they fixed the AP bug of not getting out of the passing lane once passing a car. That was a big bug on 40.1.1. So hopefully 40.2 resolved that.

Updated last night. My first update since I took delivery 2 weeks ago. My only observation so far is autopilot seems to hunt between lane markers on the highway. Seemed more stable before but there was a crosswind component during the drive. I’ll check faster charging if I can after work. I’m in the Chicago area if anybody is keeping track.

Reactions: Waverider317
Updated last night. My first update since I took delivery 2 weeks ago. My only observation so far is autopilot seems to hunt between lane markers on the highway. Seemed more stable before but there was a crosswind component during the drive. I’ll check faster charging if I can after work. I’m in the Chicago area if anybody is keeping track.
We've had dozens of updates over the past 3 years and have noticed that this often happens after an update. Things usually stabilize again after a few drives. Perhaps it is tweaking the AP calibration.