Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxton Design Canada (now also US)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This sound like my ideal front lip. If it’s not lower by more than an inch it should be fine on tsportlines. I’m on a similar eibach drop and never scraped the bumper but have scraped the rocker side panels (the plastic piece that dips) on bigger dips/driveways.

yeah isn't your drop like 1.2 inch or something? a bit lower than tsportlines I believe. can't wait for maxton to restock everything...

This sound like my ideal front lip. If it’s not lower by more than an inch it should be fine on tsportlines. I’m on a similar eibach drop and never scraped the bumper but have scraped the rocker side panels (the plastic piece that dips) on bigger dips/driveways.

UP lip slides on the existing front lip so in essence does not hang lower. Even on Eibach's, it is not low to scrape. Second pic is on a steep driveway. I was just testing to see if it would scrape.
5623C1F9-91EE-4C17-9475-41B9CA22B430.jpeg
0B76B363-47BE-4C5E-8696-2C1ED0147720.jpeg

The issue with both the CAN and US distributors is they are both at the mercy of COVID era shipping restrictions and delays from HQ in Central/Eastern Europe.

That plus the US distributor did not plan on initially offering much anything for Teslas... but I and now we, have shown him the light.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcpm3p and Skione65
That is too bad, something up with the Maxton Design.ca reseller.

Meanwhile my v1 flat black textured lip just shipped from Maxton Design US from Chicago. Ordered maybe a month ago.
Full disclosure - Maxton Designs USA already had a bunch of Model 3 items on order and in a container floating across the Atlantic... so filled my order using this shipment.

FRONT SPLITTER TESLA MODEL 3 - TEXTURED BLACK × 1

• Helpful
Reactions: bcpm3p
UP lip slides on the existing front lip so in essence does not hang lower. Even on Eibach's, it is not low to scrape. Second pic is on a steep driveway. I was just testing to see if it would scrape.
View attachment 569551 View attachment 569554
The unplugged and the maxton are one of the few lips that flow with the model 3 lines. The lip follows the contours of the bumper whereas all the other lips have off body kit vibe lines that throw off the front shape. Imo those look tacky and cheap, especially being unpainted makes it worse. The UP painted complements the front well and the maxton is really understated and even oem looking.

Maxton Canada's shipment is still 4 weeks away from arriving (end of September). Unfortunately it's a super long wait but seems it's also out of their control as it's in transit by sea. I don't know if their order only is for pre-ordered stuff but I'd guess they are ordering some additional inventory as well so if you time it right you may not have to wait like me.