Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maybe the dumbest APP question ever

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, in the process of purchasing a model Y, downloaded the app to my iphone. When I open the app I get:

Hi, Welcome to the Tesla family. Let's get started with an overview of your model Y features.

Now what? The only buttons I have are GET SUPPORT (opens the web site in Safari) and an icon that takes me to the toybox, and an X that closes the app.

How do I get started with an overview of my model Y features? Or can I not do anything with the app until I have a car linked?

• Helpful
Reactions: mcmcn
If I remember corrently, before delivery I could see a few pages, but the navigation of the App pre delivery lacked a lot.

I don't remember much, try swipping different dirrections, clicking on the car. I also thought that there was a dropdown menu on the upper right corner...

OK, in the process of purchasing a model Y, downloaded the app to my iphone. When I open the app I get:

Hi, Welcome to the Tesla family. Let's get started with an overview of your model Y features.

Now what? The only buttons I have are GET SUPPORT (opens the web site in Safari) and an icon that takes me to the toybox, and an X that closes the app.

How do I get started with an overview of my model Y features? Or can I not do anything with the app until I have a car linked?

Thats not a dumb question, btw. I know you have the answer already (you cant do much of anything with it until the car is linked to it), but its a fair question.

It will get linked to it sometime on your delivery day.

Reactions: mikes_fsd