Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCU 1 gets new update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally today, thanksgiving, I have something to be thankful for. Got a new update on my MCU 1 model S. Went from 36.11 to 40.9.2 . Has anyone else got this yet?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mmf4MnQWwUBcpraK7
hfkDQv3m7MDeKNya9

Last edited:
Yes I got it yesterday. Added Pin to unlock glovebox, Vent windows (not close though) an bug fixes.

"bug fixes" :D hopefully they have fixed the issues with 2020.36.11 , lots of reports about glitches , visual corruption , freezing , crashing. even on cars that have had the emmc replaced. Me included, 3rd party emmc replacement mcu was running perfectly until 36.11

"bug fixes" :D hopefully they have fixed the issues with 2020.36.11 , lots of reports about glitches , visual corruption , freezing , crashing. even on cars that have had the emmc replaced. Me included, 3rd party emmc replacement mcu was running perfectly until 36.11

I had the official Tegra daughter board replaced and experienced a visual glitch shortly after and also had it freeze/loop the "sound of the door being opened when not in drive" and it wouldn't stop until the MCU was rebooted. Definitely strange things going on with MCU1 even with the eMMC chip replaced/upgraded on 2020.36.11, haven't had enough sample size to that if 2020.40.9.2 fixes anything.

Reactions: rickyjb