Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCU 1 gets new update

Prowler

Sep 29, 2020
TEXAS
Finally today, thanksgiving, I have something to be thankful for. Got a new update on my MCU 1 model S. Went from 36.11 to 40.9.2 . Has anyone else got this yet?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mmf4MnQWwUBcpraK7
hfkDQv3m7MDeKNya9

Last edited:

rickyjb

Apr 30, 2017
united kingdom
Yes I got it yesterday. Added Pin to unlock glovebox, Vent windows (not close though) an bug fixes.

"bug fixes" :D hopefully they have fixed the issues with 2020.36.11 , lots of reports about glitches , visual corruption , freezing , crashing. even on cars that have had the emmc replaced. Me included, 3rd party emmc replacement mcu was running perfectly until 36.11

May 13, 2019
Raleigh, NC
"bug fixes" :D hopefully they have fixed the issues with 2020.36.11 , lots of reports about glitches , visual corruption , freezing , crashing. even on cars that have had the emmc replaced. Me included, 3rd party emmc replacement mcu was running perfectly until 36.11

I had the official Tegra daughter board replaced and experienced a visual glitch shortly after and also had it freeze/loop the "sound of the door being opened when not in drive" and it wouldn't stop until the MCU was rebooted. Definitely strange things going on with MCU1 even with the eMMC chip replaced/upgraded on 2020.36.11, haven't had enough sample size to that if 2020.40.9.2 fixes anything.

Reactions: rickyjb

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC