Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Message issues with the Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having an issue with the Tesla app where I can't see any messages from my service team. I receive an alert saying "You have unread messages from your service team" on the initial screen under the "Service" icon. When I select "Service" though it just shows me an upcoming appointment that I have scheduled and my description of the problem. It does not allow me to see any messages from my service team.

Have any of you had similar issues? Any suggestions for how to fix?

so you don't have this chat button on the bottom right corner of your screen?
Screenshot_20220608-205756_Tesla.jpg

Having an issue with the Tesla app where I can't see any messages from my service team. I receive an alert saying "You have unread messages from your service team" on the initial screen under the "Service" icon. When I select "Service" though it just shows me an upcoming appointment that I have scheduled and my description of the problem. It does not allow me to see any messages from my service team.

Have any of you had similar issues? Any suggestions for how to fix?
Slightly different issue for me. l cannot see the estimate posted by the service team. I approved via the messaging/chat function - that still works for me