Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michigan Tesla meetup on May 28th.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are planning at Tesla meetup near Traverse city, MI on Saturday, May 28th beginning at 2PM. This event is part of a Beer and Brat Fest at Crystal Mountain Resort. 11th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival Crystal Mountain is a Tesla Destination charging partner with 2 80 AMP HPWC's and 3 Level II charging stations. One of our attendees will be bringing a Model X and we want to show the Tesla colors. This event was held last year and 2500 people attended. Everyone had a chance to view our Tesla's and have their questions answered. All Tesla owners are invited. Please PM me for more information.

Reactions: Joel
We are planning at Tesla meetup near Traverse city, MI on Saturday, May 28th beginning at 2PM. This event is part of a Beer and Brat Fest at Crystal Mountain Resort. 11th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival Crystal Mountain is a Tesla Destination charging partner with 2 80 AMP HPWC's and 3 Level II charging stations. One of our attendees will be bringing a Model X and we want to show the Tesla colors. This event was held last year and 2500 people attended. Everyone had a chance to view our Tesla's and have their questions answered. All Tesla owners are invited. Please PM me for more information.

I'll be there with my Model X.

Reactions: Jim MacInnes
Will there be Tesla's at the 2017 Beer & Brat Festival? We go to the Peak2Peak Mtn Bike Race every year at the Resort and always go back to the charging stations to see if any Tesla's are charging :D
Yes, we will again have an EV show with the Beer and Brat Festival and invite Tesla owners to participate. Last year we had 7 Tesla's there and expect even more this year. Representatives from Tesla will be there too offering rides before the festival opens. Here is the web site: 12th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival

Yes, we will again have an EV show with the Beer and Brat Festival and invite Tesla owners to participate. Last year we had 7 Tesla's there and expect even more this year. Representatives from Tesla will be there too offering rides before the festival opens. Here is the web site: 12th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival
Tesla owners will receive half off ($30) the VIP admission price. A VIP ticket is $60 (and will be $65 day-of) and includes: Admission at 3pm (one hour before general admission) to the Michigan Beer & Brat Festival, one (1) beer glass (9oz) and 10 tokens.

Last edited:
Tesla owners will receive half off ($30) the VIP admission price. A VIP ticket is $60 (and will be $65 day-of) and includes: Admission at 3pm (one hour before general admission) to the Michigan Beer & Brat Festival, one (1) beer glass (9oz) and 10 tokens.
The meetup date is actually Saturday, May 27th as outlined on the Beer and Brat festival website. My apologies for the incorrect date on the heading of this thread.
jim

Last edited: