Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michigan Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I have seen, the reps at service centers or definitely that small box of a display room in sommerset are less informed than anyone that frequents this form
I got the schedule email/text tonight to pickup my MYP. I ordered Feb 15 and was offered an identical built that someone backed out on. I was told that it’s a Ryzen, fingers crossed.

One thing to note, you can sign up for DTE’s BYOC program to get up to $8/mo back as a rebate every quarter. It’s a program to promote after hours charging.

Congratulations!!!

Consumers has BYOC program, and they credit $10/mo. But they would not provide a guarantee for how long the $10 credit would exist.

Did DTE commit to offering the $8/mo credit for any period of time (say 3-4 years)?
I got the schedule email/text tonight to pickup my MYP. I ordered Feb 15 and was offered an identical built that someone backed out on. I was told that it’s a Ryzen, fingers crossed.

One thing to note, you can sign up for DTE’s BYOC program to get up to $8/mo back as a rebate every quarter. It’s a program to promote after hours charging.

Tesla contacted me this evening to say that I could move my delivery up from Monday to tomorrow through Saturday if I’d like. :D

Picking up on Saturday. I would love to do it Thursday or Friday but I just couldn’t make the schedules work.

Reactions: Thp3
Ordered my MY Long Range last year October, only added white interior, EDD was steady around June until yesterday pushed back to September. Does it have anything to do with that I have not applied for the financing? I was thinking anyhow it will expire and decided to do that once VIN is assigned.
Thanks!

Ordered my MY Long Range last year October, only added white interior, EDD was steady around June until yesterday pushed back to September. Does it have anything to do with that I have not applied for the financing? I was thinking anyhow it will expire and decided to do that once VIN is assigned.
Thanks!
No you can stay the cash route and should stay the cash route until you get a vin assigned.

Thanks!

I also placed an order for a Model Y Long Range in October ‘21, pearl white paint, white interior, 7 seats & tow hitch. After bouncing between March/April/June, just in the past few days my EDD jumped to August/September.

2 days ago my EDD was updated

MYLR - DBM/ Premium B&W, 19" Gemini wheels, FSD, No Tow

OD: 12/20/21
EDD1: July 2022
EDD2: May 08 - June 06
EDD3: May 29 - June 26
EDD4: August 2022
EDD5: June 12 - July 10
EDD6: April 10 - April 24

Reactions: TheWB
Does your EDD change recently? Mine still in Sep time frame.
Yes, twice actually. I ordered a Wall Connector and for a couple of weeks it was May 8th to June 30th, then I had to update my vehicle registration address (still using the same delivery center), and it got pushed back to September 5th to October 31st. Not sure what the heck is going on with these dates, but in the question asking period prior to the annual shareholder meeting I plan to ask for more clarity on the order queueing process.

Any fellow Michiganders waiting? I ordered the Tesla MYLR last week after checking out the model that was in Somerset Mall. This is a big change of direction for me as I get a GM employee discount and habitually lease. One thing that annoys me about GM is that this is my 4th car in a row with radio problems. I'm also tired of negotiating at dealer. Also if you haven't already heard the news we have a $2500 credit for EV is Michigan as of last week.
I had a Bolt as my first EV, let GM repurchase it. Now looking for a replacement EV.

Ordered MYLR 1/31/22

DBM, Black interior, 19" wheels, 5 seat, no tow, no FSD.

Original DD was August, then to September, then mid Sept to mid Nov, now October to Jan '23. I could have waited the original 5-6 months. But don't want to be one vehicle family for an entire year.
Still looking for another EV.
If I should find one, is there any way to transfer/sell my order to another person? since the price has gone up, it would be a good deal for someone.

Reactions: TheWB
I had a Bolt as my first EV, let GM repurchase it. Now looking for a replacement EV.

Ordered MYLR 1/31/22

DBM, Black interior, 19" wheels, 5 seat, no tow, no FSD.

Original DD was August, then to September, then mid Sept to mid Nov, now October to Jan '23. I could have waited the original 5-6 months. But don't want to be one vehicle family for an entire year.
Still looking for another EV.
If I should find one, is there any way to transfer/sell my order to another person? since the price has gone up, it would be a good deal for someone.
I have heard people have done this, but I was in your same situation. I cancelled the MYLR and went with the MYP. Hearing your date slipped to Jan 2023 is heartbreaking. When I cancelled I was stuck at September. I hope the MYP doesn't slip.

I have heard people have done this, but I was in your same situation. I cancelled the MYLR and went with the MYP. Hearing your date slipped to Jan 2023 is heartbreaking. When I cancelled I was stuck at September. I hope the MYP doesn't slip.
I had a notice yesterday my DD is now between Oct 8 and Nov 3. Go figure,