Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully someone with white interior will start getting notifications in the next few days. If I don't hear something by Friday I'll call, though I can't believe it will do any good. Don't mind waiting some, but if for some reason that delays it past the first of the year, that would really be upsetting. It would turn a 1500 option into a 5250 option.

Honestly don't worry. They have the entire month of November to get these made for us. Anything made by early December will be in your hands before 12/31. No worries.

Ordered on 10/18
4/5/16 Reservation
White MR
Black Interior
18" Aero Wheels
No EAP
Honolulu, HI

Email from my IDA that delivery will be on 12/15. No VIN

Still no referral code on my account and no App access.
Wow, that'll be impressive for a delivery across the Pacific! Please keep everyone posted if that happens as indicated on 12/15. If so, then Tesla appears to have their delivery logistics nightmare figured out and those of us who are CONUS should have no worries with a truck transport that takes 2-3 days across I80 to the Midwest or 4-5 days to the East Coast. My bigger worry is Tesla trying to load a freight train with UP or BNSF, as the railroads are far less dependable about timely tracking of their trains...and Class I railroads make no firm guarantees to their customers regarding days in transit.

Wow, that'll be impressive for a delivery across the Pacific! Please keep everyone posted if that happens as indicated on 12/15. If so, then Tesla appears to have their delivery logistics nightmare figured out and those of us who are CONUS should have no worries with a truck transport that takes 2-3 days across I80 to the Midwest or 4-5 days to the East Coast. My bigger worry is Tesla trying to load a freight train with UP or BNSF, as the railroads are far less dependable about timely tracking of their trains...and Class I railroads make no firm guarantees to their customers regarding days in transit.

Actually 5+ weeks seems quite long. Container ships leave Oakland which is close to a Fremont 2x per week and take between 5-7 days to reach Hawaii.

I ordered my MR on 10/22 (Not a reservation holder). Chicago, IL

No VIN yet..

Myself and my wife is now very skeptical about the Blue color we choose for the M3.

Is it too late to change the color? if my order gets updated today will it impact my delivery timeline to push after 12/31 ? We are thinking to either go with White or MSM.

Any one please advice!

I still can go through design edit via Backdoor (Also checked the hidden VIN and its null so far)

I ordered my MR on 10/22 (Not a reservation holder). Chicago, IL

No VIN yet..

Myself and my wife is now very skeptical about the Blue color we choose for the M3.

Is it too late to change the color? if my order gets updated today will it impact my delivery timeline to push after 12/31 ? We are thinking to either go with White or MSM.

Any one please advice!

I still can go through design edit via Backdoor (Also checked the hidden VIN and its null so far)
How do you check the hidden VIN????

Ordered 10/18 (within 30min from Elon tweet)
4/1/16 Reservation
Midnight Silver MR
Black Interior
18" Aero Wheels
No EAP
Tucson AZ

Still no response from Tesla... Anyone from Arizona get a response back from Tesla confirming delivery???

For everyone who states they have received a text indicating a delivery date, at what point do we get the ability to put more down via the ACH transaction? Wondering if that is done prior to getting delivery scheduled, or after?

Ordered 11/4. Deposit 3/31 around noon. Located in Los Angeles.

Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

Anybody have their mid range rear wheel drive delivered yet in LA? Trying to estimate about how long it will take to arrive.

I see references to "App Access" in these posts. Is that ability to download the app from the App Store.
I downloaded the App from Apple and signed in .. all I see is some instruction videos. When I "x" out of the videos, it is absolutely blank.
Anyone else see that?

Ordered 11/4. Deposit 3/31 around noon. Located in Los Angeles.

Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

Anybody have their mid range rear wheel drive delivered yet in LA? Trying to estimate about how long it will take to arrive.

I talked to my OA. He says guaranteed before end of the year. That’s all I know.