Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
San Diego Ca
Delivery scheduled!!!
Rev text and confirmation email just now.

12/12 home delivery at 6pm (not thrilled since this will make it tough to see flaws but I’ll take it.

MR model 3
White ext
Black int
Aero
EAP
reserv 1/1/2018
Ordered: 10/21/18

Hang in there fellow Californians and keep your phone handy!

Reactions: T3SLAYER
San Diego Ca
Delivery scheduled!!!
Rev text and confirmation email just now.

12/12 home delivery at 6pm (not thrilled since this will make it tough to see flaws but I’ll take it.

MR model 3
White ext
Black int
Aero
EAP
reserv 1/1/2018
Ordered: 10/21/18

Hang in there fellow Californians and keep your phone handy!
Congratulations! I ordered 10/21in San Diego as well but went with the white interior. Hoping to hear back this week or next week before I really start to get nervous about my delivery

• MR
  • White
  • Black interior
  • Aero
  • Ordered 10/18
  • Received order modified email 10/30 (no changes were done?)
  • No reservation
  • Not a current owner
  • Cash payment
  • No trade-in
  • Haven't talked or emailed a live person from Tesla
  • First time post
Just refreshing the Tesla account page every day in the morning

This morning I received an email from a Tesla Inside Delivery Advisor from Las Vegas that my scheduled delivery date is 12/17/18 in Costa Mesa. No VIN yet in my account page.

I was supposed to take delivery today but I got an email over the weekend that "Your vehicle was delayed in transit" so they rescheduled to 12/8. On Friday when I asked about it they said it was in Omaha on it's way. I guess as long as I get it before the end of the year...

MR
Red
Black interior
19" sport wheels
Ordered 10/20

So, I just got a text from Tesla saying "while we prepare your Tesla, please complete your. checkout items" and gave a link to the website.

I have nothing to complete that I know of. And nothing showed up on the website. Anyone else get that.

Ordered a Blue with b&w interior, EAP, aero wheels.

So, I just got a text from Tesla saying "while we prepare your Tesla, please complete your. checkout items" and gave a link to the website.

I have nothing to complete that I know of. And nothing showed up on the website. Anyone else get that.

Ordered a Blue with b&w interior, EAP, aero wheels.

I just received that text as well. I texted back that I believe I've completed all that I can. I'm planning on trading in and am waiting for them to contact me about a quote. no dates given.

• Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot
South Florida

I just received that text as well. I texted back that I believe I've completed all that I can. I'm planning on trading in and am waiting for them to contact me about a quote. no dates given.

• Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot
South Florida

How long gave you been waiting for the quote? Tat happened to me and it turned out that they had appraised the car but were waiting on a picture of the title but never asked me for it. If I had never gotten through to tesla HQ I would have never known and would have been waiting for the quote still. Needed up not mattering in my case as my delivery center had to delay my delivery anyway. But I would definitely call them if I were you to see what the deal is.

• Informative
Reactions: T3SLAYER