Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same setup as you, same delivery date and I'm picking up at the SD location. I know if you pick up from fremont it's faster, I'd give them a call.

Curious when did you order?

I ordered on 10/21 in UTC. non-reservation holder.
Tesla is killing me man....I was happy when I got the first msg saying that the delivery is expected by 12/15 and now shifted to 12/24 which I will be out of town. I will be calling them tomorrow first thing in the morning but don't know what else I can do if they say no....

Very excited .
Just got the text message 12/18 4pm home delivery . No update on the VIN number on the account page except delivery time.
How soon after delivery time message did you get VIN on account page ?? Is there anyway we can change it to SC pickup

Ordered on 11/24 , First Reservation on 4/1/16
Blue ext/ Black interior
Mid range/RWD
Sport wheels
Las vegas

Reactions: Aparker42
I got this email from Tesla and it has several "action required" sections, but there are no actions that can be taken on my tesla web page. It's all locked out.

What am I missing?
View attachment 359701

Try calling the 888 number tomorrow. I had the same email come through last week and they didn't have my drivers license information even though I uploaded all the information the day I ordered it. Once I called about an hour later I received a text with a estimated delivery date and I just received another text today with a delivery date.

Quick question for those changed from Mid Range to Long Range RWD..

Did you get any extra perks for selecting a LR RWD that they have in their inventory?

I lost my patience with MR wait and after a long thought I went ahead and choose same config LR RWD.. I'll be picking up by Monday 12/10... any advice?

Just picked up my LR RWD today. Drives great ! No extra perks that I can tell but I did get a model 3 license plate holder, I think the same one they sell in the online store . Not sure if that’s standard (I assume so)

• Informative
Reactions: Selva_IL and Rarity
After getting a text Friday with a date range of 12/16-12/20, I got a new update last night with a date of 12/16 for a home delivery. Website is updated with the same information. I do not see a VIN yet however and the delivery is scheduled for 6 days from now. I also have not gotten a DA(or whatever it is) assigned that I know of.

12/16 is actually a good date for me and my wife, so we will hopefully get to keep it. North Carolina is getting hit with a very rare December snow storm, which may delay it.

How long should it take before I hear from someone from Tesla?

Ordered 10/23
Blue Exterior, White Interior
Aero Wheels
EAP
Reservation Holder
Raleigh, NC

I received 3 texts over the weekend. The first was a delivery range from 12/20 to 12/31 (yikes!) The second narrowed the range from 12/20 to 12/26 (ok, better...) The final text said it will be delivered 12/17 between 4pm and 6pm (yay!)

So now the mad scramble to get financing secured in a week.

Ordered 10/20
Portland, OR home delivery
Black/Black
Aero
EAP
Day 1 reservation holder

No VIN yet

My account looks a little different today, more a step like to do list. Content is still the same.

Attachments

• B91971B7-93C3-401D-98C2-2A0B18CD0B9B.png
    B91971B7-93C3-401D-98C2-2A0B18CD0B9B.png
    343 KB · Views: 64
  • Informative
Reactions: Aparker42
Got my delivery text on Sunday and it was scheduled for Dec 12th in San Diego. Account didn’t show a VIN and i could still edit design.

Since i couldn’t make the delivery window that they scheduled, I called the 888 number and they said that the text was sent out by mistake and that they were still waiting to assign me a car and would reach out when they had a match. My delivery date had been removed from the website since. The DA I spoke with sounded like the accidental text went out to alot of people. Might want to call and check if you were scheduled for delivery and dont see a VIN or any other update on your page.

10/19 order, Blk/Blk, Aero, No EAP, San Diego