Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Middle seatbelt "trim" piece broken

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all - New Tesla Model S owner here. I noticed the other day that the plastic trim piece that the middle rear seatbelt emerges from broke. I do have kids, but only two, and we rarely use that. (We have given rides to friends, I am guessing that is when it happened. But, I am not sure how this could happened, and that it even should have happened. I contacted the Tesla Service center near me, they asked me to send pictures, I did, heard nothing. Next day, I asked for a follow-up and they said they got the pictures, and that a service manager was going to look at it. 3 days later, nothing. I sent two emails asking for follow up, and am met with silence.

I guess what should I expect after dropping Model S money on a new car? I feel like this is something I should at least get a call back on or some communications... but I've never owned a brand new car before, so maybe I am out of line in thinking some feedback would be appropriate.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
John