Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midwest Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what its worth I called an SA at the delivery center I'll be picking up from (Clarkston, MI) and she said my car is scheduled to be built in a week or two, and to look out for a VIN around that time, so maybe the blank EDD doesn't actually mean anything (hoping so!). This would line up with the EDDs the rest of you May/June orders have, mid/late August-September.

I was moved to October EDD for a couple days last week, but since then it’s just been blank or no posted EDD. Will be interested to see if they come anywhere near Sept/Oct…lol. @dogma good choice on the Blue/black. I’m in line for the MSM/Black but I’ve seen a few blue and sort of wish I would have done that.
Just catching up, haha! thanks...I was debating red v. blue but saw a blue one in Traverse City and that settled the debate.

Reactions: Sw3rv3c1ty
Generic October EDD here too. Although I did just get an email from Tesla inviting me to a Model Y orientation, maybe that means it is coming soon?!?
tesla_email.PNG