Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Midwest Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I can't even see my information anymore, I have my account logged into the dashboard I have my RN in my dashboard but I can't get into it I just get kicked back into the dashboard. Has been going on like this for 5 days now, texted and called my SA haven't heard back yet. Hard to time a loan, already got one ding on my credit report back in May when I was told I needed a pre qualification but obviously that's long expired. This weekend I got a bogus collection on my credit report bombing me 75 points, already disrupted it and requested validation but it's not going to get deleted tomorrow so I may have to delay delivery now or just pony up and pay cash I didn't want to pay cash when I can get 1.89% at my credit union and invest the cash but if I have to I might to switch to cash and not have a car payment we will see when the day finally comes

Well I can't even see my information anymore, I have my account logged into the dashboard I have my RN in my dashboard but I can't get into it I just get kicked back into the dashboard.
Try logging out and logging back in to your account. If that doesn't work, delete the cache/cookies/history and try it again. I had a similar issue with the dashboard.

Another workaround is to just replace the RN on the following link with your own and copy/paste in a new tab: Tesla SSO - Sign In

Reactions: gmetcalf18
Try logging out and logging back in to your account. If that doesn't work, delete the cache/cookies/history and try it again. I had a similar issue with the dashboard.

Another workaround is to just replace the RN on the following link with your own and copy/paste in a new tab: Tesla SSO - Sign In
Just did the incognito trick and got stabbed in my heart with an October EDD but will help me have time to get this bogus collections squared away 🤞🤞 thanks for the tip!

I put in an order for a 7-seat white/white + tow package on June19th (to replace the van life), initial EDD was end of August, then went to September, now showing October...(pickup Chi-town)

But no fear, I'm actually hoping it gets pushed back again and I get the new updated battery pack that was PR'd yesterday or so (I had bought a 2020 3 right before Tesla updated to the 2021 and had a lot of buyer's remorse, BUT was able to sell for 0 loss this month due to current state of used car market/especially Tesla, so I look at it as a really long test drive/rental minus the electricity fuel costs

back to my Sep 8-28 this afternoon, the first afternoon EDD change I have experienced. SA tells me I will have the car "before September" but not sure I believe that. Just want to be able to drive it for a few weeks before the snow starts flying...

I was moved to October EDD for a couple days last week, but since then it’s just been blank or no posted EDD. Will be interested to see if they come anywhere near Sept/Oct…lol. @dogma good choice on the Blue/black. I’m in line for the MSM/Black but I’ve seen a few blue and sort of wish I would have done that.

Reactions: dogma
I've also had no EDD since the generic October date earlier this week. Unfortunately I think this means we are not on track to take delivery in Q3. In May and early June I also had no EDD for over two weeks, then one day everyone who had no EDD was showing the next quarter (July/August) dates. It's as if Tesla doesn't have anything after Sep 30th in their system right now and if you're not showing a date, then you don't fall into their range. This is just an idea but since so many others on the main forum have dates still, I'm feeling like we're going to be left out this quarter.

I've also had no EDD since the generic October date earlier this week. Unfortunately I think this means we are not on track to take delivery in Q3. In May and early June I also had no EDD for over two weeks, then one day everyone who had no EDD was showing the next quarter (July/August) dates. It's as if Tesla doesn't have anything after Sep 30th in their system right now and if you're not showing a date, then you don't fall into their range. This is just an idea but since so many others on the main forum have dates still, I'm feeling like we're going to be left out this quarter.
We have literally the exact same build, I ordered one day after, and my current EDD is beginning of September. I wouldn't be surprised if the date pops back in and most May orders are delivered by end of Q3.

I ordered my MY LR PW 19" last week 07/31 EDD is December in Grand Rapids. I'm pretty sure it will get pushed out considering other experiences on the forum. I did talk to a buddy of mine who works at Fremont factory and he said that I should get my delivery in December as Tesla want to reflect that high delivery number on the last quarter spreadsheet. Although, he further added that if it is not delivered in December then I won't get it until next year March as that will be end of Q1 22. I hope the first part of his theory is true. Keeping my fingers crossed.