Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Free Supercharger Hours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

voucher2002

"You can observe a lot by just watching"...YB
May 31, 2019
Round Rock, Texas
Hi! New owner here (6/8/19). I ordered my car through a link from a previous buyer expecting to get the free Supercharger hours. When and where do they show up. and how are they used and tracked? In my "Loot" box?. I called and spoke to my sales advisor who said that it was "automatic" at the Supercharger based on my VIN. I used the Supercharger yesterday for the first time and I was charged $5.72 but that amount has not (yet?) been debited to my credit card associated with my Tesla account. Bank of America always showing pending charges immediately. Huh? The screen in the car does show that my last (and only) Supercharging transaction was $5.72. BTW, it's not about the amount of money, just about the process. Any thoughts...

It should change to 0.00 in the box on the charging screen. Theoretically this lasts for the 6 months. We’ve had our car for several months now over 6 months and are still getting 0.00 entries and never a bill. They change in less than 24 hours usually.

As far as I know there’s no way to check the balance or processes since it should be free for 6 months (that’s what your benefit was, right?).

Obviously you have the credit card set up in your Tesla account which is needed for this (for the benefit of others).

:(Ordered my Model 3 on April 17th with a referral code. Confirmed with my sales advisor for the 1000 Supercharger miles. Confirmed several day after delivery. Used a Supercharger within two weeks and charged $7.25, confirmed on my MC bill. Emailed [email protected] several weeks ago with no replay. Will email again, at least they need to reply.

:(Ordered my Model 3 on April 17th with a referral code. Confirmed with my sales advisor for the 1000 Supercharger miles. Confirmed several day after delivery. Used a Supercharger within two weeks and charged $7.25, confirmed on my MC bill. Emailed [email protected] several weeks ago with no replay. Will email again, at least they need to reply.
You sure Tesla owns customerservice.com?

This is the right email: [email protected]

I also used a friend's referral code when I ordered my 3 to get the free supercharging. I picked up my car last wk and tried the Supercharger at the Fountain valley, CA site (by Costco) and just got a $0 fee. I guess it will continue like this for 6 mths. No info on my app or website account page. I am impressed at how fast it charges!