Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All Tesla cars (including S3X) come with Wall Connector (was called HPWC) and Mobile Connector (replaces old UMC), I hope they make a 15 amp plug accessory available but not holding my breath.

Home Charging Installation

“The Wall Connector is included with all new vehicles as standard equipment. Tesla recommends the Wall Connector as the most dynamic home charging hardware for Model S, Model X and Model 3.”

“The Mobile Connector is also included with all new vehicles as standard equipment. Use this connector cable to plug into standard 230V outlets as a backup charging option.”

• Love
Reactions: one4spl
Let us know when/where you find one (assume you mean RHD by the way). I’m keen to lose the fake wood as well. It just seems so out of place on a car that in so many ways represents the future, not the past.

I Bought the brushed titanium finish for centre console from Abstract Ocean and also contacted them about one for the dash as well, to match. They did it for me as a custom order.

That's pretty funny, I need to stop assuming Amazon is cheapest. $7 saving for a 2 week wait, lol. Anyway, it'll be here before the M3...
If you’re an Apple person, I actually ordered the Sandisk iXpand 256GB flash drive at a good discount ($96) from Amazon prime that is compatible with SentryView app and with Apple devices it also has a lightning port so you can do without adaptors.
https://www.amazon.com.au/SanDisk-i...563275786&s=gateway&smid=A4XRJ8S0WXSO0&sr=8-1

Reactions: m4rtin